March 6, 2010

Spring Is Coming on Monday!!!

At least in the Tastefully Simple world! Monday, March 8 marks the beginning of the Spring/Summer 2010 catalog, complete with exciting new items, like the Cake Batter Chiller, already a favorite (as in -- on the second can favorite) in our house. No lie - the husband and kid fight over this stuff. I will admit, I'm not a fan of ice cream or cake batter, but I love a good milkshake. And THIS is a good milkshake-ish drink.


Add 1.5 cups of ice, 5 oz. of milk (we used 1%) and 2 scoops of powder, and blend.

It was so good, I went out and got this.
Yeah, I know. I wanted it all along, but the husband said no, until he tried to blend up his own Chiller and realized that it took 5 minutes and many stir/shakes to get all of the ice crushed on the old one! Yay for new blenders (and food processors). And yay for Spring!

No comments: